Goodwe Australia has experienced significant growth over the past 3 years. Due to the rapid growth, Goodwe Australia is seeking a Business Development Manager to join the local team.
As Business Development Manager you will report to the Country Manager and have responsibility for growing and establishing new customers within the solar market. Your customers will include although not limited to solar retailers, installers, energy retailers & EPC’s. Ideally you will be a highly motivated individual, passionate about sales, an enthusiastic team player and already have an existing customer base within the industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify and build new business opportunities
- Establishing, maintaining and driving high value relationships
- Build additional value for existing customers
- Promote all products and services under our brand
- Reporting and following up with existing customers
- Document pipeline opportunities on a regular basis
- Maintain knowledge of competitor goods and services
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Preferred: Tertiary qualifcations
- Preferred: 3+ years experience working within the solar industry
- Proven track record of success in selling within the solar industry
- Driven, hungry, motivated and energetic
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Can present and deliver training
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Frequent local and interstate travel
- Driving license required.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please send Cover Letter & CV to Dean.